Thursday, February 28, 2008

Google takes over the world, one thingy at a time.

Google unveils tools to set up Web sites - Yahoo! News

Yay! Google's going to take over the world!

Surely it can be better than Microsoft. *snicker*

OK, seriously, this is pretty cool. I guess if I paid attention, I'd have known that Google made a word processor and spreadsheet program. This revelation does compel me to check it out. More wasting time at work, it seems.

I'm not a big fan of WYSIWYG editors because they usually, well, suck. But Google's made some good stuff so far. I do like their RSS Reader.

What's next? Well, I think Google's going to create a new Internet appliance that will have a bootstrap BIOS that connects to the Internet, signs into Google, and loads the Google OS!!!

That'd be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home